Feature Requests? Tips?

Black Rock Rangers Forums Forum Protocols Feature Requests? Tips?

Tagged: , ,

This topic contains 79 replies, has 26 voices, and was last updated by  Cobalt 11 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 76 through 80 (of 80 total)
  • Author

Piper
    Participant
    0p

Is there a calendar plugin installed? A forum Calendar that trainings and events could be entered by the individuals posting would be very cool, more so if it could be subscribed to or exported to ical or other mobile calendar formats
    Thanks Piper

daMongolian
    Participant
    10p
    SF Bay Area

I’m still hoping for an improved way to identify and jump to posts on threads, that are new since I last checked in.

after almost two weeks of traveling, I’m having trouble catching up…

dM

Kitsune
    Participant
    2p
    Mesa, Arizona

Is a preview feature available to be turned on? It’d be handy for those postings with links, nested quoting and other complicated paraphernalia.

Belmont
    Participant
    3p
    Oakland, California

Basic idea: as traffic has increased, the “recent replies” section has become less useful since often all replies are to the same thread. Is there any way this could be switched so it says something like “Chooch, Belmont, and Ranger X on Topic Y”? That way we could still easily see a variety of topics that had been recently commented on.

Cobalt
    Participant
    1p

Is there a photo repository somewhere in the forum? If not maybe one could be started for Burning Man 2013 where everyone could post their “Ranger Related” photos….

Viewing 5 posts - 76 through 80 (of 80 total)

The forum ‘Forum Protocols’ is closed to new topics and replies.