Ranger Club House

Black Rock Rangers Forums Forum Protocols Ranger Club House

This topic contains 12 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  Kitsune 8 months ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Salsero
    Participant
    0p

Allcom, Salsero.

Is there any way to add a link to the Ranger Club House to the Forum, or vice versa? Or is there already a link that I’m skipping over?

kilrog
    Participant
    0p

Salsero
    Participant
    0p

Thank you, kilrog, for your quick response. You rock!
    But, I have the link to the club house. I guess my query is not so much allcom, as it is admin. Is there a way to add a link so that the online Ranger experience is more one-stop-shopping? And, can there be a Ranger store link added, as well.
    Thank you in advance.

+1

Sasquatch
    Participant
    8p

I am indecently amused by the fact that if you google “secret ranger clubhouse” the first result is the one you’re looking for : ).

Sas

Lake Lover
    Participant
    1p
    Las Vegas

Alcom Lake Lover It appears I lost my short cut link to the Ranger Club House and the one I had in my favorite dose not work.

Could you give the link so I can print my ranger schedule before leaving tomorrow.

Lake Lover

doomraider
    Participant
    1p

The link’s right there in the thread, and you can google it, as mentioned in the post before yours, but they’re not working for me – just tried to log in.

Citizen
    Participant
    0p

http://rangeroffice.burningman.com/ is what I use but, cold comfort, it’s not delivering now. I note that it is redirecting to http://rangeroffice.nv.burningman.com/ which may be a sign that some sort of migration is going on right now, or should be.

doomraider
    Participant
    1p

That’s what I was wondering too, Citizen. Noticed the unfamiliar address. I finally sit down to work out my schedule and this. So much for procrastinating more packing. :P

Kitsune
    Participant
    2p
    Mesa, Arizona

A bit off the subject, but I checked out the ESD site prior to sending my annual emergency contact information and instructions to my worried relatives. Clicking on the Contact ESD link brings up:
    To use reCAPTCHA you must get an API key from http://recaptcha.net/api/getkey

Clicking on the recaptcha.net link gets a 404 error

I suppose I could email josephpred@burningman.com but I figure he’s busy now. Anybody know a way to let the ESD minions know their site’s busted?

Tulsa
    Participant
    7p

All, the Clubhouse is now working again. It is now located at Ranger HQ on the playa. Sorry for the downtime as it was moved!

Tulsa

Tulsa
    Participant
    7p

Kitsune, you could send an email to 911@burningman.com to let them know about the site problems.

Tulsa

k8
    Participant
    18p

From Joseph:

“Just wanted to let you all know that there is a server issue that is causing this glitch and we’re already aware of it. The BM Tech Dept and the ESD IT Group are hoping to having this resolved today.

– Joseph

PS – ESD’s general email address that’s best to use when you don’t know who to email is 911@burningman.com.”

Kitsune
    Participant
    2p
    Mesa, Arizona

The contact link is working again.

First do nothing.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The forum ‘Forum Protocols’ is closed to new topics and replies.